Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Facebook!

I feel like I have been swept away in the tidal wave known as facebook. Those of you who are familiar with facebook know what I am talking about. You know, checking it in the morning when you get up, again with your first cup of coffee, in between switching loads of laundry, again before and after dinner, and one last time before bed just in hopes that someone knew has joined or someone has sent you message, sent you a comment, or even sent you an egg that will be hatching in a couple of days! Geeeez, it's like a small addiction that will take over your life. But like most things the novelty will (and in my case; has) wore off. I hope. And after only four attempts to remember my sign in to www.blogspot.com and one email reminding me of my password, I hope to re-kindle my hobby of blogging! Hopefully I haven't lost too many readers since my last post of APRIL!!

5 comments:

Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

Happy to see you back! How is Nick doing with grade one?

Anonymous said...

good you remembered your password... I tried awhile ago and got nothing!
I am soo glad you are back at it... I love reading all your stories!
Have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad your back, I look forward to more stories.

Stephanie Nelson said...

Hey Missy; glad to have you back. How's everyone ajusting to full days all week long at school? Keep in touch

Meredith said...

So I must admit you lost me as a reader but now I am back and well, yet again you haven't blogged in MONTHS. What's up with that?
Would love to hear more stories.