Monday, April 30, 2007

Bad Dog!


This weekend was beautiful. It makes me excited for summer, when the days are consistently nice. The plan was to put up the new fence this weekend. Finally. In doggy that means: Oh no! New fence. I must try and find one last way out of the yard before I am officially trapped in. And I better make it a good one! Translation for humans: $131 to bail her out of the Langley Animal Shelter! It's like she knew that we were distracted and decided to wander off. She found a way out the back of our neighbours (3 houses up) on to 200th Street. And for all you people who are not familiar with this road, it is VERY busy. It is the main road that travels through the town of Langley. I have to say that she is lucky actually. She could have been squished by one of the many semi trucks that frequent the street. She got to ride in a police car and play with other dogs at the shelter all day (hmm...doesn't really sound like a punishment to me, does it?) Now she is sporting a nice shiny new licence tag! Bad dog.

No comments: