Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I wonder who will notice...

Today I felt like writing in my blog. It has been almost 5 months since I last posted. I have thought about updating it on different occassions, but just ended up with writers block. Hopefully I can get back in to the habbit of blogging again. It's seems to be a phase that comes and goes with me.

Our Kitchen:
Our new kitchen is just about complete. The new floor and cupboards are in and really all it needs is the finishing touches. Our back-splash broke on route to us so I think we are awaiting a new one. Here are some pictures of the progress.






Today is Kayla's birthday and she is now a big 4!! She had a birthday dinner with family on Saturday night and then she and Sam had a party on the Sunday at the bowling alley. They had a really fun time.
From March 9th to 19th we are going to be going on a family vacation (I am so excited) to Arizona to spend some time with my mom and dad. The kids are really excited about going on the airplane to the dessert; or is it desert? I'm not sure, and it doesn't matter, I like them both. I will be sure to post pictures when we get home.
I am still working 3 nights a week although now with Christmas done and over with, it is very slow at the store.
Well I think that's it for now. My big project of the day is to tackle Nick's room. It really needs some organizing and I would rather do it while he is at school so I can do it all my way! Ha. I'm sure we wont hear any complaining from him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa, glad you are back to blogging. Hope you can keep it up. I love the kitchen renos. I will hopefully do my own one day!

Meredith said...

I noticed!!! And I have only been checking again for less than a week.

Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

Yes, I noticed as well. Glad to see you back again! Hmm, any OTHER news you want to share??