Thursday, July 06, 2006

New Look

Didn't think that I changed the look of my blog...but what the hay? I kind of like it. It inspires me to try and customize and personalize it a bit more. Now if I only knew how! Well, it's Thursday already. Dont you love short weeks? On Tuesday I went back up to the Lake (yes Susan, the one in Hope-Kawkawa) for the day to visit and pick up Sam, who was lucky enough to spend the weekend there with Nana and Papa. It had been raining when I got there but cleared up to be another gorgeous day. To Nick's dismay almost all of the tadpoles have disappeared-not sure where they have gone but it took us practically half a day to catch 5! We did however come across a big bull frog and a baby raccoon in a box. So exciting! So what's new here? I did get some sad news yesterday; my good friend Carla and her family are moving to Campbell River this summer. Exciting for them, but we will miss them. I do have some fabulous news though too...Brian and I are going to Nova Scotia! Brian is moving one of his customers to his new home. We are leaving on Friday August 4th and taking a week to 10 days to drive across Canada. Then at the end we will fly home. It will be a lot of driving, but I can't wait to see the East Coast, sleep in hotels/motels and eat out every night! Now we just have to see where the kids are going to dwell. Well I think that is it for now. Will post again soon.


Nicks "friend"

Soooo Cute-but NOT happy to be in a box!


The 3 stooges!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pics. I'm so jealous of your trips. I would love to see the east coast!