Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Getting Organized

So it is Wednesday and I am finally done unpacking and getting organized from our trip last week. Now I get to start re-packing and getting everything together for our trip this coming weekend to Nova Scotia. I am having an especially hard time making sure I have everything as they kids and I are going to be in two different places so I have to pack seperately for them and make sure everything is set on the home front for them while Brian and I are away. Not to mention that I think I am working tonite and Thursday night. Anyways. I am not sure if I will be able to post for a while after today but I will be sure to fill you all in on our trip back east when we return. Also, I am number 59 on the list of 100 things about my self so far...it's hard! So when I think of 41 more I will post that too! I will leave you with a few pictures until next time. All were taken last week while we were away....


Okay and now it is Thursday and I still can't get any pictures uploaded...I keep getting the "page can not be displayed" message, so here is the one, the only, Jr. Miss Coor's Light!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pic! Have a great trip.

Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

Have fun Missy! Looking forward to the list!

Meredith said...

Did we go to high school together? It's a long story (how I got to your blog) but, tonight I saw your name on a list relating to high school and I am wondering if you are the same person, and why I wouldn't know you.

Meredith said...

Yes EMS, I never graded thought b/c I moved in gr.10. French Immersion. I grew up in WR.