Sunday, July 30, 2006

I've Been Taged!

I've been taged by my cousin Michelle! Here is 100 things about me:

1) I am 28 years old
2) my birthday is July 18th
3) I am 5' 2
4) maybe
5) I have a son
6) his name is Nicholas Riley
7) he is going to be 5 in August
8) I also have a daughter
9) her name is Kayla Mckenzie
10) she is 2
11) I am married to my high schood sweetheart
12) we have been together for almost 12 years
13) and have been married for 6 years this week
14) our anniversary is August 5th
15) 1 have 2 cats of my own
16) and 6 foster cats at the moment
17) I have had 21 cats since November of last year
18) some people call me the "crazy cat lady"
19) I have a bird named Tiel
20) we had a Husky named Biscuit
21) but had to get rid of him last year
22) I really want another dog
23) I am a stay at home mom
24) I gave up my job at Rocky Mountaineer Vacations after 7 years
25) to work 2-3 nights a week at toys 'r' us
26) and LOVE it
27) I have vacationed in Hawaii, Mexico, and California
28) I graduated from Earl Marriot High School in 1996
29) My 10 year reunion is supposed to be this year
30) but I haven't heard anything about it
31) I went on a 6 week rotary exchange to New Zealand in 1996
32) and then moved in to the house I am still in now
33) Brian and I are living alone together for the first time ever!
34) I was a figure skater from the time I was 6
35) I love camping,
36) scrapbooking and
37) making cards,
38) I have never broken a bone in my body
39) but have had stitches in my chin
40) from falling in the bathtub
41) we are going away without the kids for the first time
42) to Nova Scotia
43) this Friday
44) I' m a bit nervous
45) but excited
46) I HATE shopping
47) and LOVE going to the spa
48) I have 2 tatoos
49) and 4 piercings
50) I don't really know how to cook
51) but love to bake
52) I love the snow
53) have 1 sister
54) 2 brother in-laws,
55) 2 sister in-laws and
56) 2 nieces
57) Breanne, who is 10
58) and Sam, who is 2
59) apparantly it is hard for me to think of things
60) about myself
61) my son has turned 5
62) since I started this list
63) my daughter is still 2
64) my anniversary was a few weeks ago now
65) I am now down to 2 cats
66) but am hoping to get some more kittens soon
67) and a puppy
68) I have driven across Canada; from BC to Nova Scotia
69) I would really like to see Newfoundland
70) and PEI
71) I intend on joining a gym this week...
72) or maybe next week
73) I know 5 people having babies between September and February
74) No, one of them is NOT me
75) but shhhh.....I wish it were
76) I think I might be repeating things
77) Oh well
78) I also might be cheating a little too
79) Oh well
80) Brian just layed wood flooring in our front enterance way today
81) and is also putting it in upstairs in the near future
82) we are currently walking around on blue underlay
83) I make dinner for Brian and the kids before I leave for work...how nice is that!
84) I love eating dinner out
85) My 10 year highschool reunion is on November 13th
86) I am not sure if I want to go
87) My wedding dress is still hanging on the back of my bedroom door
88) Where I hung it the day after our wedding
89) I would like to have it cleaned and sell it
90) but Brian doesn't want me to
91) sell it that is....he would love me to hang it up somewhere else
92) like the closet
93) did I mention that I am a big procrastinator?
94) I do things the best when I am on a restrictive time limit
95) I am having a pedicure this Wednesday
96) 5 more things to go...
97) my favorite flowers are tulips
98) I am terrified that someone might see my house dirty
99) except for my direct family (and then sometimes even them)
100) I am sooooo glad to be finished this!!!

Now I tag my friend Melissa!! (seems how you have 18 days off!)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Did we do ballet together as kids too?
Just trying to put pieces together.
thanks.
M

Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

So proud of you! It is tough to think of 100 interesting things - I totally agree. Now you are done, how was your trip across canada?????

Jennifer said...

Hey I didn't go to my reunion...cuz I was humungus prego.

Jennifer said...

and hey I remember about that vacation in Hawaii...rainned a bit no?

Melissa Rougeau aka "'Yahyah" said...

Thanks for the challenge of being tagged! mine is finished and on my blog!