Thursday, July 20, 2006

Just an Update

Just thought I would post the pictures of the last group of kittens we had last week. They are already gone and we are on group number 4 so I don't want to get behind. I don't want all my future posts from now on to be about kittens or I will start to sound like I AM the crazy cat lady.

Lucy....

Snoopy....


a pinwheel?


Peppermint Patty, Snoopy and Linus

Now we have a beautiful pure white mommy cat named Java and her 5 kittens (2 white, 2 black and a tabby) ...they have yet to be named.

Not much is too new here. Getting ready for our road trip to Quesnel for the next week. I am so excited. I think Saturday is supposed to be the hottest day this week too! Thank god for AC! I have to work tonite and tomorrow night so my days will consist of laundry and packing and getting organized for our trip. Until next time...........


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, my sister in law, brother in law and neice are going to quesnel for the long weekend. Weird huh! They are going for a wedding.

Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

Have fun with Aunty Margo! Give my mom a big hug for me, I am trying not to think about it as it makes me sad.........