Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Brian!

Hello Everyone! I have to admit that it is not as easy to keep this blog updated as I thought it was going to be. I never really think that anything is worthy of posting. With that said, here is what is new..... We had a pretty quiet week last week. Stayed in most of the week as the weather wasn't the greatest and went for walks when it was semi-nice out. Nick had his Kindergarten orientation on Tuesday afternoon. All that I had to do was take him over to the school for 1:30 and sit in the multi-purpose while he got to go down with the other kids to see the classrooms. We do not know yet if he will be attending morning or afternoon classes yet. I am told we will get something in the mail over the summer. Makes me excited for September. I had to work Wednesday and Friday night so that made the rest of the week go pretty quickly. Last night we went out for dinner to the Keg with Brian's family for his birthday (which is actually today) It was great; a little drinking and a LOT of laughing. Tonite we are going out for Chinese with my side of the family and then to my parents house for cake and ice cream. What will I do for the rest of the week when I might actually have to cook? Well I don't have much more to say. I work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night this week so I am sure the weekend will be here before I know it. Below are some pictures for you all to enjoy...


Brian with his sister Shelley (really nice Brian!)


I'm not quite sure what Nick is doing here....dancing maybe?


Too cute! She was actually trying to stangle him! lol

No comments: