Tuesday, May 30, 2006

No More Diapers!

Congratulations Kayla! You are officially potty trained....we are so proud of you!
Well, that's it, Kayla loves her panties. She is 2 years and 3 months old and potty trained. I am so excited. It has been a week with no accidents! Lets see....I have been buying diapers for the last 4 years, 8 months, and 18 days! But not anymore! and she learned a whole year earlier than her brother did! (Nick was 3 1/2 before he potty trained...I thought he was never going to get it! ) Poor Nick- we love you anyways! Now if we could only get Kayla to give up her "soo-soo"..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic, my Kayla is almost potty trained too. And she still has her suckie too. I don't think that is going anywhere any time soon.

Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

SO proud of you Kayla!!! I think that you look very smashing in your panties - growing up! I love your blog Missy!