Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just another update....

One day left and then it will be March 1st. Can you ever remember having snow 3 days in a row at the end of February? (at the west coast anyways??) So strange. Then the sun will come out and it will be quite warm. Huh. I spent this past Sunday down in the USA with a friend shopping for the day. We had such a good time. I think I have found my new favorite store....ROSS; dress for less! I would say that it is equivalent to our Winners up her in the sense that it is sorted by clothing type and size, except nothing I tried on was over $10. I got 2 new dressier shirts and one was $6.95 and the other $8.99 USD. Got to love that! We also hit the Costco too! Just for fun. I like seeing the different selections and stuff to choose from. It would be safe to say that I will be going down again soon. Brian has been working at the Langley Packaging depot the past couple of weeks for Mike while he is spending some time at home with Deb and their beautiful new daughter Ava. So that I think is a nice change for Brian to be able to have a little variety from what he calls "being trapped in his Surrey store all day".

Ava at5 days old

We have 3 new little baby kittens that were born on Valentines day. They are all long hair black and white. Very adorable. Bessie, the mom was a stray, most likely abandoned, before being taken in by the shelter. She is a very sweet cat.


Tanya and Sam left today for Arizona to have a visit with my Mom and Dad. I'll admit, I'm a bit jealous...maybe one day I will go see them too. One more month and a bit and they will be back for the summer. I have started swimming about 3 nights/days a week for 1 hour each- Shhhh, don't tell my kids I go to the pool with out them (and its a good thing they can't read!) I spend the time doing laps and 5-10 minutes at the end relaxing in the hot tub. This is my idea of having some "me" time and getting exercise too! I feel like it has been a long winter [although I love the snow 80-) ] that has been spent with too much time in front of the T.V. with nothing really better to do, due to wet days and the sun going down much to early. I am about ready for summer now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree on the long winter and too much tv. Thank godness spring is almost here. Tim has holidays in June and we are going to try and come down there. Maybe we can get together. I'll keep you posted.

Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

Swimming! Yahoo for you girl! I think that is awesome....

Cannot wait to see everyone in July for the wedding, seems like it has been FOREVER since we sat around a cup of tea and caught up.

Feeling melancholy....

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]yFglLIvYHAYGzcf[/url] , MOwpQmDOmxkmKD , http://yuxeflk.com