Tuesday, September 12, 2006

First Day of School!


We have now entered into a whole new world.....school! Yesterday was Nicks first day of Kindergarten! He went for 15 minutes last week for a one-on-one with his teacher; Mrs. Burgess. She showed him around the class and did a little assessment to see how much he knows. Then he had his full day (2 and 1/2 hours for him) yesterday.....no school today....and then starts regular afternoons tomorrow. I wasn't as sad as I thought I would be. Maybe because we were in such a rush to get him there because I decided to let the girls walk - BIG mistake. I was so wound up by the time we got there. The door was already open so in Nick went. He never looked back and I didn't see him again until 2:30 when I picked him up! Congratulations Nick! This is going to be so exciting for you.

2 comments:

Michelle Nelson Beaulieu said...

Congrats Nick!!!!! So proud of you! You will love kindy, it is so much fun!

Melissa Rougeau aka "'Yahyah" said...

Nick you look so grown up! Love Yahyah